Who is the Best Property Management Company in Fairfax, VA and Northern Virginia - Flat Fee Landlord DC Metro. Many things go into finding this out. Can there be more than one best? Sure, it really depends on what YOU, the customer needs. There are many specialized niches in the Real Estate industry, so there may be several “Bests”. It's up to you to find the property management company that serves your needs the best.
- Does the property management company specialize in your needs? You probably shouldn’t reach out to a property management company that specializes in managing Home Owners Associations if you just need your single family home leased and managed.
- How long have you been in business? Make sure you verify what they say. If they’ve been around for a while then it means there is a good chance they will continue to be there tomorrow. Great businesses typically do a good job of standing the test of time.
- Do they have good reviews on several review websites? Some review websites are better than others. Some hide reviews and others have fake reviews on them. Review sites should give you a general idea of how the Property Management company treats their customers; however, you should do even more research to find out as much as you can.
- Ask for references from existing clients.
- Test them out. Sign up with someone you feel good about and make sure you don’t get locked into a contract that won't let you out if you’re not satisfied. At the end of the day everyone has different perspectives on what they consider the “best” for them. The best way for you to know if a company is good for you is to actually try them yourself.
Hope these tips help. Feel free to reach out to us at www.flatfeelandlord.com or call us at 703-261-9414.