Thank you for your interest in becoming a preferred vendor with our Property Management Firm. In order to ensure our landlords, tenants, preferred vendors, and team members all receive the highest level of service; we have developed a set of minimum expectations to be upheld by our preferred vendors.
- If your application to be added to our preferred vendor list is accepted, you are to provide the following within 48 business hours of acceptance:
- Copy of your company’s W-9
- Add Flat Fee Landlord as an additional insured to your insurance policy and forward us a copy of the updated declaration page.
- Accept to manage, coordinate service request via our Propertymeld system.
- We expect responses to general messages within 48 hours and responses/acknowledgement of accepting an assigned service request within 24 hours.
- We expect that you or your company attempts to contact our resident to schedule a repair time within 24 hours and complete the repair work within 5 business days of being assigned the work order.
- We expect to receive confirmation of the work order/repair completion along with an invoice within 5 days of completing the repair.
- You will receive payment from us within 1-4 weeks of receiving the invoice from you or your company. Payment will be made by either Credit Card or Company Check (whichever you prefer).
- If the repair work that was completed on the property is not done properly or needs addressed again at no fault to the resident or landlord; you/your company will re-address the repair at no additional charge so long you have been contacted about it within 120 days of the initial work completion.
- We expect that you address our clients/residents in a professional manor and always maintain a professional appearance.
- You will notify us immediately of any additional damage caused to the subject property, tenants’ personal property, or any neighboring properties (accidental or not) by you/your company. You/your company are expected to repair any damages caused back to its original state at you/your company’s expense.
- No repair work shall be completed by you/your company, nor shall it be paid for by Flat Fee Landlord if the repair has not been previously approved by Flat Fee Landlord. Additionally, any changes to estimates must be submitted in writing to Flat Fee Landlord and approved by Flat Fee Landlord.
To become a vendor, please complete your information in the form below and a Contractor Relations Representative will contact you shortly.